Dover & Folkestone Driving School
If you’re looking to learn to drive in the South East of Kent, look no further. At Tam’s Driving School, we have a passion for teaching clients to drive the right way.
Why Choose Us?
Here are a handful of reasons to trust Tam’s Driving School with providing you the highest level of service:
- DSA, Approved Driving Instructor (fully qualified)
- CRB checked (for your piece of mind)
- NVQ in Driving Instruction (to prove I know what I’m doing!)
- Qualified Fleet Trainer Assessor (I also train qualified drivers, see KentFuelSavers)
- BTEC/QCF in Customer Service (I will always try my best to give a top quality service)
- BTEC in Coaching and Mentoring (pupil centered training, it’s all about you!)
The Areas We Cover
We cover the South East border; predominantly in the Dover & Folkestone area. We also carry out lessons at the likes of Deal, Walmer, Sandgate. Please click here to see the full list.
What We Provide
At Tam’s Driving School, you’ll learn to drive in a Citroen DS3 Dstyle 1.6 diesel manual gearbox. Lessons are available Monday-Friday 9.15am-6pm and Sunday 9am-4pm. On top of a reliable door-to-door service – pick up, drop off from home, work, college etc, the following services are available:
- 90 minute lessons
- Theory and hazard perception test tuition
- Competitive prices and block booking discounts